|1. The water permeability and oxygen permeability of the paint film are extremely low, only 1/10 of the alkyd resin, so it has good water resistance and rust resistance.2. Chlorinated rubber is chemically inert, so it has excellent acid and alkali resistance and can be used on alkaline substrates such as concrete.3. The chlorinated rubber coating has good adhesion, it can be dissolved by its own solvent, so the adhesion between the coating and the coating is very good, the chlorinated rubber coating dries quickly and can be applied at low temperatures.4. The chlorinated rubber coating dries quickly and is not limited by the ambient temperature, so it can be used in winter.
5. The solvent in the newly applied coating will soften or partially dissolve the previous coating, resulting in excellent interlayer adhesion, even if interlayer coverage is carried out many years later.
6. One-component product.
7. Easy to construct.
8. Excellent multi-faceted chemical resistance.
9. Very low water vapor transmission performance.
10. Long-term alkali resistance.
11. It can be constructed in a humid and cold environment, at which time the environmental system cannot be cured.
12. A variety of colors are available, including mica iron oxide color, which can resist chalking.
13. Easy to construct and maintain.
|1. Since the chlorinated rubber coating is a thermoplastic coating, it will decompose at 130°C in a dry environment and at 60°C in a humid environment, so the use temperature should not be higher than 60-70°C.2. Chlorinated rubber is not resistant to aromatic hydrocarbons and certain solvents.3. Chlorinated rubber coatings are resistant to mineral oil, but long-term contact with vegetable oils and fats will soften and swell the paint film.4. Chlorinated rubber should not be used on the inner walls of chemical storage tanks and chemical equipment, as the corrosion of chemicals will damage the paint film.
5. Unless it is strictly sandblasted and cleaned to the lowest Sa2 level (SIS-05-5900), the adhesion is poor.
6. Can not be used in contact with any solvent system, otherwise it will corrode the paint film.
7. It cannot be used in areas where the continuous temperature exceeds 60°C.
8. Erosive to animal and vegetable oil.
9. Do not contact with inorganic acids.
10. Not resistant to concentrated concentration.
11. Not suitable for long-term soaking.
12. Exposure can cause chalking.
13. Relatively low volume solid content.
Post time: Jul-13-2021