Water-based metal paint is widely used for the renovation of various metal products around us, such as iron doors, windows, and guardrails. Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of water-based metallic paint?
Advantages of water-based metallic paint:
1. Non-toxic and environment friendly:
With water as the diluent, water-based metal paint is non-toxic, odorless, environment friendly, non-waste, non-flammable and non-explosive, ensuring environmental protection and fire safety, and ensuring the health of workers.
2. Excellent performance of tough paint film:
Water-based metal paint has high hardness, scratch resistance, strong adhesion, anti-salt corrosive, acid and alkali resistance, water resistance, oil resistance, UV light resistance, aging resistance, low temperature resistance, moisture resistance, and super strong film flexibility.
3. Energy efficiency and cost reduction:
With water as the diluent, water-based metallic paint is easy to operate and has a utilization rate of 100%, which can greatly improve the work efficiency, and the unit coating cost is extremely low.
Disadvantages of water-based metallic paint:
1. The water-based metal paint has high requirements for the construction environment. The temperature should be between 5-40 ℃ and the humidity should not exceed 80%, otherwise it is not conducive to the formation of the paint film.
2. The water-based metal paint has a high requirement on the surface of the base layer, and must be clean, which will affect the effect of the paint film.
3. Water-based metallic paint is very selective for painting tools and shall not be mixed with other paints.
Post time: Feb-20-2023